conference is sponsored by the
UC Davis Department
of Chemistry and by
Richard Larock (Department of Chemistry,
1) Abstract: The abstract needs to contain a title, a list of authors and coauthors (presenter, coauthor, advisor), and a brief description of the talk. Include figures or schemes if wanted. The abstract should not exceed on page. Submit your abstract to email@example.com as a word file by April 9, 2010.
2) Timing: Each presentation should be 10 minutes long, followed by 5 min discussion. Practice your talk so you can be sure to stay within the time limit. All presentations should be in digital format (powerpoint). Please go to the room of your session at 9:45-10:10 a.m. to setup your laptop computer for the talk or to copy your talk from a memory stick. During the presentation feel free to use the chalkboard.
3) Getting Started: Start your presentation by introducing
4) Scientific presentation format: Scientific presentations generally begin with
an introduction, followed by a description of methods,
5) Commitment: On the morning of the conference, please register at the counter near
the chemistry main entrance at 9:45-10:10 am. For the presentations, please be on
The three best presentations will be awarded with cash prizes as follows:
($400), 2nd ($200), 3rd ($100)